Alexander founded Fenn Wellness because of a passion to help people, ease everyday stress, instill a sense of calm and provide a refuge from daily life. He also has specialised in helping those deal with learning disabilities, those who have experienced trauma, and people suffering from physical or mental illness. His passion for his patients and treating the whole body are his primary focus.
Combining a business background with a personal connection to overcoming learning disabilities, Alexander has used his experiences to create a company that addresses body and mind wellness and has witnessed tangible results in his clients.
Alexander trained at the London College of Massage and Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust. He is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and Craniosacral Therapy Association.
Fenn Wellness specialises in health and wellness in a variety of areas, with focus on craniosacral therapy, massage therapy, dietary plans, group classes and presentations for schools and businesses. Our primary emphasis focuses on the whole body and how stress, pain and illness affects daily lives, how PTSD and trauma can cause health issues, how approaching learning disabilities in a holistic way can improve concentration and living with dyslexia and ADHD.
• Healing from the Core: Reclaiming Health After Trauma by Suzanne Scurlock-Durana at the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust, London
• The Voice and the Hyoid Workshop at the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust, London
• Working with Babies, Mothers and Pregnancyat the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust, London
• Certification in Equine Craniosacral Therapy
• Certification in VortexHealing®
Copyright © 2021 FENN WELLNESS - All Rights Reserved.